Friday, September 14, 2012

We got that street art


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-NTE-U79Qg 

 Yes, this blog post has a soundtrack song. Just open the link in a new tab and enjoy. :)

This one's the day before I left Tampere for my Oz adventure. :)



 
Under the bridge.

This may not be the most efficient way to reach Judy, but maybe it's worth the shot.







 
Love the colours!




Not so nice Mickey Mouse.

That rat's about to have a wet landing.

Teddy with tentacles.



Don't ask me how that got there.

 
In case you've run out of music already, here's some more: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca1KuuEa5T4


 
 
Lisää kuvateksti
Lisää kuvateksti
Lisää kuvateksti
 
A little different graffitti.






 
Cat? Fox? Doberman? That beard is confusing...




 
Ally way art





Urban wildlife in CBD



Some what?


 
The Main Yarra Trail art


Fine art in Richmond

The only "graffitti" I came across in Mt Beauty. Population 2000 +. The nagging wife?
 
***
 
I'm heading off for a holiday in Perth and starting it by going to the vineyards with Jess and Esther, whom I haven't seen since January 2010. She's from Dar es Salaam and has ended up in Perth to study and work, so I'm really looking forward to see her after such  a long time! :) Sun, wine, beaches, maybe whales - here we come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment